A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Tran DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Peter Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors, Henderson General Practitioners, and Henderson Internists.