A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Tran DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Peter Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tran practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Henderson Family Physicians, Henderson Primary Care Doctors, and Henderson Internists.