Learn more about Dr. Peter Trent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Trent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trent
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Trent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trent graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Shelton Trent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Trent practice?
- Dr. Peter Trent has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Trent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxon Hill, MD.
See Oxon Hill Surgeons.