Learn more about Dr. Peter Trent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Trent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Trent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trent graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Trent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trent accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Trent practice?
Dr. Peter Trent practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Alexandria, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxon Hill, MD and Washington, DC.
See Alexandria Orthopedic Surgeons and Alexandria Surgeons.