A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Trent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Trent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Trent, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trent graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trent has 12 hospital affiliations:
- United Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Shelton Trent MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Trent practice?
- Dr. Peter Trent has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Trent practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxon Hill, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and La Plata, MD.
See Oxon Hill Surgeons.