Dr. Peter Truong MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Fresno, CA

January 5th, 2017
Trustworthy and effective!
I had the best experience at Dr. Troung's. The staff was friendly and professional. This is my second time going because he provided great services. I consulted with Dr. Troung a few months ago concerning the bothersome bags under my eyes that I have had for years. I always looked tired and older, especially in pictures. Well I thought I might need eye surgery but Dr. Troung provided a simple more effective and inexpensive solution for me that did not require surgery! I would NOT go anywhere else for because this is sensitive area of your face and I trust Dr. Troung's expertise. I would gladly continue to be under his care.

July 7th, 2016
Super Pleased
I was looking for a doctor that had knowledge of the eye. Dr. Truong answered all my questions and gave me realistic expectations for my blepharoplasty. He was very patient and carries a soothing voice. After the surgery you are provided with instructions on what to expect the following days. This is most comforting to any cosmetic patient. He was also easily accessible by phone. His staff is very helpful and upbeat. I would recommend anyone considering having their eyes done to visit Dr. Truong. My recovery time was fast and the final results were seen in 2 1/2 weeks.

March 10th, 2016
I had multiple surgeries on my face by Dr. Truong. It's been one and half month since my surgery . I'm very happy with my result.My outcome is so natural looking and refreshing. I'm so graceful that I found Dr. Truong. He 's very professional, kind ,honest, reliable, and skilled. I would recommend him to everyone and everyone.

March 4th, 2016
Masseter Reduction Miracle!
First, let me tell you something- I have always hated my jawline. The shape of it, that is. It is a complete square. And when I mean square, I mean complete book square. I may like books, but I don't want to resemble one! I wanted to do something about it to help my self-esteem. Reducing my masseter muscle with botox (as odd as it sounds) seemed like the optimal thing to do, short of going to surgery. I researched thoroughly and was actually planning on going to LA to have the procedure done before I discovered Faces! I'll admit that I was very nervous when I walked into Faces! The waiting room has a very nice atmosphere and the staff are all very kind. I was led into a separate room where the assistant asked me a few questions and took pictures. When I eventually met Dr. Truong, we went over what the procedure entailed and I was able to ask questions. I was actually able to get the injections done not long after speaking with him. I got 50 units of dysport (less expensive than botox, but just as effective) on both sides (in the masseter muscle). There were multiple injections on both sides, however it wasn't painful (just think of getting a major shot... multiple times). Around a month after the injections I came back to Faces! for Dr. Truong to check in on me. I'll admit, when I first got the dysport I felt I could see a difference... but I wasn't sure. However, after getting my pictures taken again and seeing the ones I took before, I was stunned! There was a HUGE difference! It was definitely worth it! If you're unsatisfied with how your jawline looks, I completely recommend you give this a shot! Dr. Truong is awesome!

March 22nd, 2013
Sheer amazement
I made an appointment with Dr. Truong on the recommendation of my daughter who said he was "THE eyelid doctor." I found Dr. Truong to be professional, friendly and courteous. I was comfortable with him also because he was an eye doctor. He was very knowledgeable and explained things in detail. No question I had was too silly, he answered all of them. He carefully outlined the details of upper and lower blepharoplasty, and I fully understood. His office staff members were also friendly, efficient and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable during the procedure. Now for the results......well, I am absolutely thrilled with the way my eyes look! I feel beautiful, more youthful. The severe bags and circles under my eyes are SO GONE! My eyes look rested and refreshed. I don't need the makeup and concealer I used to use, which did not conceal anything! I can make up my eyes "big" with makeup or go with the "le natural fresh-washed face." As if those benefits were not enough, I can now more safely and confidently change lanes on the freeway, as I can see cars behind me using my rear view mirror and slightly turning my head, I don't have those upper eyelid flaps obscuring my side vision.....I very highly recommend Dr. Truong to everybody. He is indeed a Master Artist! By the way, Dr. Truong did upper blepharoplasty and eyebrow lift for my husband a month prior to doing mine and all hubby can say is "DITTO" to all above! He is so happy with the results on his eyes too. Hubby cannot believe how little pain and discomfort he had with the procedure and the recovery. I had forgotten what pretty deep blue eyes he had under all that excess stuff around his eyes that Dr. Truong fixed. Hurray for Dr. Truong!

February 13th, 2013
Was extremely pleased with results of my facial surgery. Would highly recommend.

May 24th, 2011
Happy Face
Dear Friends -- I am VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!This is the first time in my life to have cosmeticprocedures and all I have to say is this:WOW!!!!! I only wish that I had done thisdecades ago. Seriously, Dr. Truong isone fantastic artist, and his approachis exactly that -- he carefully and withgreat precision visualizes beforehandwhat result he wants, and then he achieves it. I get told all the time byfriends, relatives, and co-workers thatI look "ageless". Some say I seemto have lost 20 years. WHEEEEEE!!!!!One person saw my face and then wroteme an email that said, "YOUR FACE LOOKS HAPPY!!!!!"IT CERTAINLY IS THE PERFECT DESCRIPTIONOF WHAT IS HAPPENING INSIDE ME: HAPPINESS!!!!!Sincerely -- Happy Camper

May 18th, 2011
Great Experience!
I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Truongs office. After moving back to Fresno from Los Angeles, Id been looking for a good Dermatologist. I found Dr. Truong online and decided to check out his website. I went in for a consultation for acne scars and wanted to try Botox for the first time. The office is pleasant and clean with super friendly staff and Dr. Truong answered all of my questions. I decided to get fillers for my acne scars and Botox for my forehead, which Dr. Truong did right then and there without me having to come back for a separate appointment (which is extremely rare). Ive had fillers twice before at various medical spas and had nowhere near the results that I did with Dr. Truong. He is very gentle, the injections were painless and I had no bruising or side effects whatsoever. He also sends out a monthly newsletter to keep in touch with his patients and includes office coupons and specials. I will definitely go back to Dr. Truong, hes down to earth and easy to talk to. I feel so much better in the way I look and I highly recommend him.

April 29th, 2011
Excellent Results
Faces! by Peter T.Truong, M.D. is by far the best kept secret in the business of aesthetics that I have had the pleasure to experience in California thus far. Their location is discreetly located on the north end of Fresno, which is appreciated by those who wish to keep their beauty secrets obscure. Dr. Truong practices with a steady hand, and every procedure that I have had performed has been executed with great care. Best of all are the results. No one has had any inclination that I have had any work done. They are all under the impression that I have gotten more rest, or relieved the stresses of my day to day life through other means. If you are interested in looking rested, lively, and younger without the concerns of others knowing the measures you have taken, I strongly recommend you make a visit to Dr. Truong. You will not be disappointed.

March 30th, 2011
Extremely satisfied
I went to Dr. Truong for upper eyelid (Blepharoplasty) surgery. The procedure, both during and after was absolutely painless. I was initially quite nervous about having this procedure done, but Dr. Truong, and his entire staff made me feel completely comfortable and confident. The recovery time was amazing. I am more than pleased with the end result of this procedure, and will highly recommend Dr. Truong to all of my family and friends who are considering cosmetic surgery.

January 10th, 2011
Appreciative
I recently underwent upper eyelid surgery and prior to that I have had Juvederm and botox injections by Dr. Truong. I can not talk highly enough about him and his staff. Professional, personable, courteous, and very effecient. I have always been able to see Dr. Truong on the same day I call in for an appointment and the longest I have waited in the lobby has never been more than 5 minutes. Dr. Truong is knowledgable and professional and has a great bedside manner. Eyelid surgery was simple and pain free. REcoverly was a little bit of a struggle for me because of my dry eye condition. I have dry eyes and after my eyelid surgery it became much worse and irritated me beyond belief. Dr. Truong was available for me on a Saturday, prescribed medication for me, and within hours I was feeling and looking much better. I would recommend Dr. Troung highly.

April 15th, 2010
I went to see Dr. Truong based on a recommendation from my Mom who had a successful eyelift performed earlier by Dr. Truong. Was very impressed with the doctor's credentials, his warm and professional mannerism. He did his own injections and took time to make you feel comfortable. My lines are gone, and my lips are full without looking unnatural.