Dr. Peter Tsai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

March 6th, 2015
It was my great good fortune to have found Dr. Tsai as a solution to my Dupuytren's contracture.
Dr. Tsai has treated my rather severe Dupuytren's contracture using the Xiaflex treatment with exceptional efficiency. The small finger on both hands was well past 90 degrees of contracture when he started. My Eugene-Oregon orthopedic group said that my fingers were too contracted for Xiaflex, that surgery was mandatory. For Dr. Tsai, my curled fingers have been no problem. He has a refreshingly 'can do' attitude combined with wonderful skills and proficiency.

December 2nd, 2013
Mr.
A visit to the Dr. is never at the top of the bucket list.. That said ,it was a pleasure, hard thing to say about surgery, to have a physician,i.e. Dr. Tsai who took the time to indulge a patients curiosity and accommodate my many questions. One should also mention the great outcome. Should this problem arise again (dupuytren contracture) this is the physician I want to see!

August 19th, 2013
arthritis at the base of the thumb
Quite happy with my treatment and all aspects of the experience. Although it turned out "not necessary," I did not receive a follow up call after my visit -- but, then again, I was not told that he would be calling me for a follow up in the first place. (I'm just going here with one of your categories to rate.)

April 2nd, 2013
RN
I feel Dr Tsai is very honest and does a great job with his work. He has a good patient client relationship and an easy bedside manner. Bends over backwards to help the client. Accurate Diagnosis, and Prompt.

August 9th, 2012
Robert
Excellent customer serviceRespectful of my time Respects my opinionWonderful staffDr Tsai and his staff helped me make the best out of a bad situation. Thank you Dr Tsai