A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tucker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tucker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Tucker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Peter Tucker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Tucker practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.