Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Turner
Dr. Peter Turner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ, with other offices in Sewell, NJ and Voorhees, NJ. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Anesthesiology. Dr. Turner is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Kimball Medical Center and Cooper Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Turner has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Peter Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Caroline Eggerding
Marlton, NJ 0 mi40
Dr. Connie Domingo
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Marlton, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. David Bigos
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Marlton, NJ 0 mi35