A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Tuteur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Tuteur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuteur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Tuteur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuteur graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tuteur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Tuteur MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Tuteur practice?
- Dr. Peter Tuteur has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Tuteur practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Pulmonologists.