Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Tutschka
Dr. Peter Tutschka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, CT. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tutschka is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Center, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and St. Francis. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Tutschka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Tutschka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, CT.
Dr. Fadi Hammami
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Farmington, CT 0.33 mi18
Dr. Daniel Marcovici
Internal Medicine, Residency
Farmington, CT 0.38 mi
Dr. Robert Dowsett
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Farmington, CT 0.45 mi33