A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ubel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Ubel practice?
Dr. Peter Ubel practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Ubel, Dr. Pete Ubel, Dr. Pierre Ubel