A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ubel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ubel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Anthony Ubel MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Ubel practice?
- Dr. Peter Ubel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ubel practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.