A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ugolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ugolini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugolini
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ugolini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ugolini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugolini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ugolini has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Ugolini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Ugolini practice?
- Dr. Peter Ugolini has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ugolini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.