A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ugolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ugolini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugolini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ugolini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ugolini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugolini graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ugolini has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Ugolini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Ugolini practice?
- Dr. Peter Ugolini has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Ugolini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.