A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Uzelac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Uzelac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Uzelac, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzelac graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uzelac has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Stevan Uzelac MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Uzelac practice?
- Dr. Peter Uzelac has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Uzelac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Napa, CA and Sonoma, CA.
See Greenbrae Obstetricians & Gynecologists.