A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Van Doren Barrett MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Peter Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Barrett practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Gastroenterologists, and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.