A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Van Doren Barrett MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter V. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Peter Barrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Barrett practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Gastroenterologists, and Torrance Geriatric Doctors.