A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vacca, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vacca has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Vacca MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Vacca practice?
- Dr. Peter Vacca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vacca practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.