A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vacca, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vacca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Vacca practice?
Dr. Peter Vacca practices Anesthesiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Willow Grove, PA.
See Abington Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Vacca, Dr. Pete Vacca, Dr. Pierre Vacca