A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vaccaro is Excellent. Dr. Vaccaro has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Adolescent Medicine General Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, General Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital for Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Peter Vaccaro practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Whitestone Pediatricians and Whitestone Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Vaccaro, Dr. Pierre Vaccaro, Dr. Pete Vaccaro