A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vaccaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vaccaro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Peter Vaccaro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vaccaro practices Pediatrics near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smethport, PA and Bradford, PA.
See Whitestone Pediatricians.