A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vaccaro is Poor. Dr. Vaccaro has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 18 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Peter Vaccaro practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Bradford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Allegany, PA and Whitestone, NY.
See Bradford Internists and Bradford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Vaccaro, Dr. Pierre Vaccaro, Dr. Pete Vaccaro