A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vajda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vajda, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Vajda graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava.
Dr. Vajda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Vajda MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter Vajda practice?
- Dr. Peter Vajda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vajda practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Pediatricians.