Dr. Peter Valenzuela Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Valenzuela?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 23rd, 2011

Fort Stockton Texas

Over all Dr. Valenzuela has been the best Dr. I have had, and constantly relocating that is a lot. I had 2 out of my 3 children while under the care of Dr. Valenzuela, He was always caring and did what was needed to do, I cant remember a single time when he did not give his full attention, he always demonstrated his care and his professionalism, if I lived in Odessa I would definately be his patient again. My mother and 2 sisters were also his patients and they too were extremely satisfied. Thanks Dr. Valenzuela we miss you!!

March 2nd, 2017