Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Love them..., the staff & the enhancements! show details Love them..., the staff & the enhancements!
Jul 16th, 2015

I live in TN and had heard many good things about Dr. Van Hoy's practice, so I scheduled an appointment. My consultation was very informative & Dr. Van Hoy was open & honest regarding my options. I really felt & appreciated the fact that he is concerned about performing only what's needed versus just performing extras to trump up the cost of the procedure. His staff is pleasant before, during, and after the procedure with subsequent visits. He actually called my husband the night of to make sure I was resting well. I recommend his office to all of my friends!

Apr 25th, 2015

I had a recent consult with Dr. Van Hoy and was very impressed and plan to schedule my surgery with him. He and his staff were professional and made me feel at ease and not rushed.

by Audrey Green on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr.VanHoy is awesome.I shopped around for a facelift. I decided to have a breast lift also. He performed both.I was out of work 10 days. The results are awesome! He and his staff are awesome. I am so proud of the results!

Jan 15th, 2012

Dr. Van Hoy & all his staff were great. Had to call him the night of my granddaughter's surgery, to ask about a reaction to meds. He came right to the phone, and even called back when he thought of something else. He had already called that day, to check on her. It always impresses me when a doctor takes time to do that himself. I would definitely recommend him. You are seen almost as soon as you arrive. No long wait as with most doctors.

very personable and caring show details very personable and caring
by Laura on Aug 25th, 2010

I read different ratings on the internet and visited other doctors in my home town before visiting Dr. Van Hoy. I have to say Dr. Van Hoy surpassed my expectations. I was not treated like a number as I was with other doctors. He personally came in and talked to me about the procedure when I first arrived for my consult. All the staff was very friendly and helpful also. After my surgery Dr. Van Hoy personally called to check on me 2 twice that day / evening, saw him the next morning and when I called with a question on the weekend after he personally called me back. It has been 2 weeks since the day of my surgery and I am very pleased!!! Still sore and not healed all the way but if I were to choose more cosmetic surgery I would definitely make the 1 1/2 drive to Birmingham again to Dr. Van Hoy's office!

I had several very successiful proceedures with Dr Vanhoy show details I had several very successiful proceedures with Dr Vanhoy
by chuynh on Sep 12th, 2009

The staff at the office is very profressional and knowledgeable about whichever prooceedure you choode. You are made to feel very good about your chose, but they wiil spend what ever time you feel you need to make this as easy as possible.