Learn more about Dr. Peter Van Peteghem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Van Peteghem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Peteghem
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Peteghem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Van Peteghem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Peteghem graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Van Peteghem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kurt Van Peteghem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Van Peteghem practice?
- Dr. Peter Van Peteghem has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Van Peteghem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.