Learn more about Dr. Peter Van Peteghem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Van Peteghem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Van Peteghem, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Peteghem graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Van Peteghem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kurt Van Peteghem MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Van Peteghem practice?
- Dr. Peter Van Peteghem has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Van Peteghem practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons.