A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Van Deerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Van Deerlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Deerlin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Van Deerlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Van Deerlin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Deerlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Van Deerlin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Van Deerlin MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Van Deerlin practice?
- Dr. Peter Van Deerlin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Van Deerlin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Endocrinologists.