A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vandeerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vandeerlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vandeerlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandeerlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Vandeerlin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandeerlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Vandeerlin practice?
Dr. Peter Vandeerlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Marlton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Marlton Endocrinologists.