A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Van Deerlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Van Deerlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Van Deerlin, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laser Surgery
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Deerlin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Van Deerlin has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Van Deerlin MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Van Deerlin practice?
- Dr. Peter Van Deerlin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Van Deerlin practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Kalamazoo, MI.
See Marlton Endocrinologists.