A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vandermeer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vandermeer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Joseph Vandermeer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Vandermeer practice?
- Dr. Peter Vandermeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vandermeer practices Otolaryngology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.