A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vandermeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vandermeer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vandermeer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermeer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Vandermeer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vandermeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Vandermeer practice?
Dr. Peter Vandermeer practices Otolaryngology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH.
See Holland Otolaryngologists.