A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Varga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Varga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Varga has 22 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Varga MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Varga practice?
- Dr. Peter Varga has 11 office locations.
Dr. Peter Varga practices Pediatric Cardiology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Joliet Pediatric Specialists.