A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Varga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Varga is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Varga, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Varga graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Varga has 22 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Varga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Varga practice?
Dr. Peter Varga practices Pediatric Cardiology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Joliet Cardiologists.