inactive

3.8
  • 1 review

August 31st, 2016
Patient
The thing I like about Dr Vargas is he is up front and honest with his patients. The most memorable time that I've had with Dr Vargas is him telling me about how he could see me through and ultra sound and took care of me through my mom's belly when she was 5/6 months pregnant with me and I am now 20yrs old. Yes he has been my doctor for over 20yrs until he moved away. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and if he ever returns to a hospital in the Chicago land area I would choose him again.

June 3rd, 2016
I think is wonderful, He sved my son's life, when another major children hospital refused to treat my son dr. Varga did and my son is doing excellent. we have been seeing him for 13 years.

June 5th, 2011
Felt he was VERY arrogant and did not truly listen to the symptons that were presented to him. He refused to run tests that other specialists recommended. Was very rude as we had to wait 1 1/2 hours for him to show up - without any acknowledgement of his tardiness. Would never recommend him!