Dr. Peter Varunok Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Varunok?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Peter Varunok?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017

Dr Varunok is the best

Been seeing Dr Varunok for ~10 years now. He diagnosed a mass in my intestine during a routine colonscopy. I remember the surgeon tell me how lucky I was to have had Dr Varunok as my gastroenterologist, as "even a good doctor could have easily missed this, Dr Varunok doesn't miss anything". He's also personable, and encourages questions. Great Doctor

February 17th, 2015

I'm sure he's very knowledgeable but unless you have Hep C, he's seems to be bored. Always a long wait. I one time sat in the waiting room for 90 minutes, got into the exam room, nurse did vitals and I then waited at least another 45 minutes while I heard the doctor in the hall talking to someone about vacation locations. I had a 1:00 p.m. appointment and didn't get out of there until 4:00 p.m. I was there over 3 hours for a visit with the doctor that lasted about 5 minutes. Not even an apology for keeping me waiting. Nothing. Very disappointing. And his secretary is RUDE. So after dealing with this for a couple of years, I'm moving on.

May 23rd, 2017