A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vellis is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vellis, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vellis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Vellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alexander Vellis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Vellis practice?
- Dr. Peter Vellis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vellis practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Family Physicians.