A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Villas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Villas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Villas, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Villas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Villas has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Villas MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Villas practice?
- Dr. Peter Villas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Villas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.