A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Villas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Villas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Villas, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Villas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Villas has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Villas MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Villas practice?
- Dr. Peter Villas has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Villas practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.