A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vitanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vitanzo, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vitanzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitanzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vitanzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vitanzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance