A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vitanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vitanzo, Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vitanzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitanzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitanzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Vitanzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Vitanzo practice?
- Dr. Peter Vitanzo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vitanzo practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.