Learn more about Dr. Peter Vitanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vitanzo, Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vitanzo
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vitanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Vitanzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vitanzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vitanzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Charles Vitanzo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Vitanzo practice?
- Dr. Peter Vitanzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Vitanzo practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.