Overall Review

3.6

June 14th, 2016
I need an appointment for a skin problem spreading

October 29th, 2015
Thankful!
I am very thankful for the attentive staff, flexible hours and awesome service that this office has provided for my family. Dr. Vitulli goes the extra mile to ensure that his patients are happy, informed and receive the best care.

August 22nd, 2015
Dermatology Professional
I have been under Dr. Vitulli's dermatology care for a number of years. He is always professional and concerned with his patients well-being at all times. After my Mohs procedure he called me for follow ups on my condition personally. How rare! He is a SUNsational DOCTOR !!!!

August 15th, 2015
Tricky skin cancer
I went to Dr. Vitulli's office on account of finger lesions that seemed harmless enough. Upon carefully inspecting them, he decided to have a couple biopsies to be on the safe side. The results came in positive for cancer (meaning that I had cancerous tissue), and he subsequently removed the diseased tissue using the Mohs technique. He scheduled the surgery ASAP, but took his time to do it right when operating. He has his own Mohs laboratory, which has many advantages. His choosing Mohs surgery surely not only spared unnecessary loss of tissue, but more importantly helped insure that finger functionality stayed intact. From start to finish, I was thoroughly impressed with the way he and his team treated me as a patient and person. He has the right amount of aides and assistants, and each that I had the pleasure to deal with is friendly, well-informed, and glad to help. It is a real pleasure when the doctor is as punctual as the patient is, and his and his team's regard for my time was well appreciated. I also like the way that I was treated as a worthy person, and not "just another patient." His office staff members took care of all insurance matters quite efficiently. I am quite happy to be a patient of Dr. Vitulli and his competent team members.

March 15th, 2014
Mom
This guy is terrible! He examined me, cut off what he said looked bad. It was horrible. My stomach never healed right. Stitches were popping out from my skin. He had to cut me again to get those out. Offered me a revision as the scarring was so bad. Went back. Got revision. He cut me even deeper for no reason. I was billed from my insurance. Same thing happened. Infection! Puss coming out of my stomach as the internal stitches tried to get out. I will NEVER go back. He's a hack!

August 23rd, 2013
unfriendly
I wouldn't recommend this Doctor. He seems uninterested in patient well being. Unfriendly and showed lack of concern.

August 18th, 2013
Impersonal and lack of drug prescription knowledge
Dr. Vituli prescribed me a medication that he is not supposed to prescribe to a woman planning to get pregnanat. I am a Ph.D scientist and I am very aware that the drug he prescribed causes birth defects in the child. He knew I was trying to conceive, because he asked me about it. Also my friend has been getting rashes on his body, and Dr. Vitulli just prescribed a black box warning drug (potenetial to cause skin cancer) with out even suggesting that the rashes are allergic rash. Turns out my friend visited another Dr, who suggested he take an allergy test, and it turned out to be an allergic rash and not eczema which Dr. Vitulli stated. Black box warning drugs should be only prescribed in last resort situations and not just for a small rash. He is also very impersonal and just wants the patient out of his office asap.

May 21st, 2013
certified yoga instrutor
Dr. Peter Vitulli was recommended to me by a friend. Dr. Vitulli did a very thorough examination and discovered that I had two serious melanomas. He immediately scheduled me for treatment and removal of the skin cancers. His attention to my condition and his treatment saved my life. I will be going for office follow up visits every three months. I highly recommend him.

April 23rd, 2012
Dr. Peter Vitulli is the most professional, compassionate and enthusiastic doctor I have ever encountered. He goes beyond what is expected. His staff in exceptional and follows his example of truly caring for his patients.He took care of a wound which did not heal even though another doctor did the surgery. He was ethical and never commented about the after treatment by the person who did my surgery. He just cared about the cure.

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Vitilli is the best.
I met Dr. Vitulli at my work health fair,were they offered skin screenings. That day he did my screening and asked me to meet him at his office after the screening, which by the way were on a Saturday. He had some concerns with a mole on my shoulder, and a couple of places on my face. Turns out the mole was a Melanoma. The two on my face were Basil Cell. Through the whole experience Dr. Vitulli had been caring, concerned, and has given me the best possible care a Dr. could give. He is one of the most compassionate Dr. I have ever had. He always calls you at home after a surgery. He gives you his personal cell number if there are any problems. No going through the answering service to reach him. I have had multiple skin cancers in the last year and I feel that I could not be in better hand. I have complete confidence in his work and knowledge. I saw an Oncologist as a second opinion and she told me that he was taking great care of me and that I should go back and give him a big hug, because he saved my life. My experience has been wonderful, in spite of the seriousness of this illness. Every where I go now, I tell any one who needs a great Dr. go see Dr. Vitulli. His staff is awesome, friendly and professional. I am amazed as are other when they see my face and can't even tell I have had three skin cancers on my face. Dr. V is an amazing surgon. He really puts you at ease. I am so thankful to have found such a professional, caring Dr.

September 24th, 2011
In Dr. Vitulli I have found a trusted professional that exudes genuine care and attention to your specific health needs. This dermatologist and his staff have a genuine concern for providing excellent treatment and assistance in the recovery of his patients. They are a friendly group giving personal care to your individual wants and needs for quality service in a comfortable atmosphere. I would highly recommend this physician.

September 22nd, 2011
Thrilled!
I went to one dermatologist in Coral Springs for a sore on my lower lip that would not heal. To make a long story short, that doctor completely missed the diagnosis. The sore continued to get worse, and twelve months later I went to Dr. Peter Vitulli for a second opinion because I knew it was skin cancer; it was infuriating that the first doctor missed it. I loved how I was treated by everyone at The Skin Institute, all the way from the people at the front desk to the nurses to Dr. Vitulli himself. He kept me very informed of what was happening to my face and what the treatment would be. The cancer had spread extensively to the point where I was concerned that my lip would be lost or badly deformed, but he reassured me that surgery techniques would save my appearance. He was right! Im thrilled beyond words at the result. Without looking closely you cannot even tell that I had any surgery at all! Hes good; Ill never go to another dermatologist again!