A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Volk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Volk is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Volk, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Volk graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Volk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Franklin Volk MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Volk practice?
- Dr. Peter Volk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Volk practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.