inactive

Peter E Volpe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 31st, 2012
Dr. Volpe is the best!!
Not that my rating matters anymore since Dr. Volpe has taken a new job, but I was a patient of his for years, and he also took care of my father when he was diagnosed with dementia. He is one of the most kind, caring, and intelligent doctors I have ever met. Having suffered for years with anxiety disorders, and seeing pschiatrist's in Pittsburgh, he is the only one who trully cared about and helped me. He was also very loving and kind to my father, and my father was not medicated to oblivion as reported earlier. It is sad that he is no longer practicing here because we have lost the best of the best!! As described earlier, people with psychiatric disorders need to be patient...a lot of disorders take years to control. He is a doctor, not a magician!! God speed Dr. Volpe!!

May 24th, 2012
horrible!
Dr. Volpe has no regaurd for the well being of his paitence.

March 31st, 2011
reasonable expectations
i suspect that many patience when faced with psychological problems understandably want immediate relief from whatever my ail us... unfortunately, that's not reality...dr. volpe and his staff including christine kephart are outstanding in their attempts to assist patiences...if you ask me if dr. volpe is someone that i want to have over for the thanksgiving holidays...but neither is that his purpose or the focus of his practice...the bottom-line...IF you want help, and have a willingness to change your behavior, AND you have reasonable expectations regarding what levels of help are available and/or needed...then go and see him and christine...they do one thing well...make the attempt.

January 13th, 2009