A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dillon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- York Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans