A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Dillon, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dillon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter W Dillon MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Peter Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Dillon practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons and Hershey Pediatric Surgeons.