Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Graves
Dr. Peter Graves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Graves is affiliated with Mount Carmel Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah and Barnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Graves has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Graves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Derk Mueller
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Spokane, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Sokoloff
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics
Spokane, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Daniel Brutocao
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Spokane, WA 0 mi28