Dr. Peter Green Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Green?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Peter Green?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Green is wonderful. Very caring and kind- takes his time. Talented as well. He is absolutely an excellent doctor. However, his office staff is less than friendly. Whether you try to give a friendly "How are you" when you come in or "My best friend died..." I swear they have no emotion and are COMPLETELY Rude. He's definitely worth it- but just giving fair warning...

February 18th, 2016

Good Man

August 5th, 2015

Dr Green did my hip replacement .. Great guy and surgeon

February 4th, 2012

Dr Green has an amazing bedside manner. He helped me after I was brought in from a head on car collision. He made me feel better about the situation overall. After multiple surgeries I began physical therapy. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr Green!!!!

December 1st, 2011

Absolutely the best Doctor!

Dr. Green is an outstanding doctor and surgeon. However, the wait time at the ronkonkoma office is lengthy and at times his office staff can be a little less than a pleasant experience. But overall he is worth every minute waited and a little less than a warm smile or kind talk from the office staff.

August 13th, 2011

i had knee surgery..all went well ..very positive experience..dr.green is the best, wonderful dr. as well as person always made me feel confident all would go well and it did.i would recommend him to all my friends

August 3rd, 2011

I thank Dr. Green for giving me back my life. After a near head-on collision, I was in daily excruciating pain that didn't even allow my children to hug me. Dr. Green not only diagnosed my injury, but demanded a second opinion when the tests came back clear - - and he was right. He is an excellent doctor, surgeon, and overall person. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone, and I do on a consistent basis! Thank you Dr. Green, for giving me back what I thought was lost forever. You are a godsend.

January 24th, 2011

really good experience

at a very hard time in my life,Dr Green had to perform knee surgery on me, well he made the whole experience very easy , fast,and his manner is incredible,a very soft spoken sweet person!! my visits will be done soon and i will miss him, thank you doc! Your staff were very helpful w\forms and anything else i needed! i would recommend Dr Green and his staff to anyone!! lolve terri t.

July 17th, 2010

patient

Dr Green performed knee surgery on me and did a fantastic job. he was pleaseant and informed me of all my medical knowledge in prospective to my sugery

September 18th, 2017