A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hui
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hui, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Hui graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hui has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wing-Tak Hui BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Hui practice?
- Dr. Peter Hui has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hui practices Surgery of the Hand near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.