Learn more about Dr. Peter Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Marks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marks, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from New York University.
Dr. Marks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wayne Marks MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Marks practice?
- Dr. Peter Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Marks practices Hematology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Hematologists.