A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Marks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marks, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from New York University.
Dr. Marks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wayne Marks MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Marks practice?
- Dr. Peter Marks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Marks practices Hematology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New Haven Hematologists.