A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Marks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marks, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from New York University.
Dr. Marks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wayne Marks MD and PHD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Marks practice?
- Dr. Peter Marks has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Marks practices Hematology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Hematologists.