A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Marks, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from New York University.
Dr. Marks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marks accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Marks practice?
Dr. Peter Marks practices Hematology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Hematologists.