A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Brian Wagner DO is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Peter Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.