A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Brian Wagner DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Peter Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wagner practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.