A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wahba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Wahba, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahba graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wahba has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Rafik Wahba MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Wahba practice?
- Dr. Peter Wahba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wahba practices Diagnostic Radiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.