Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Waldron
Dr. Peter Waldron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Waldron is affiliated with UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital, University of Virginia Medical Center and University of Virginia Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Waldron has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Peter Waldron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. David Lim
Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi17
Dr. Linda Waggoner Fountain
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi25
Dr. Elisabeth Rogers
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Charlottesville, VA 0.01 mi13