inactive

Peter A Wallenborn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 4th, 2012
He said he doesn't care
What kind of a doctor tells a patient he doesn't care? He didn't see a problem even though I told him I was having lots of sinus headaches. He told me to rinse with a solution of Johnson's baby shampoo & water. I could not believe his recommendation. A recent x-ray from Zoe Dental caught a severe blockage of my maxillary sinus. A problem that should have been found by an otolaryngologist. All I know is, if Dr Wallenborn run a few simple tests & found the problem years ago when I went to see him I might not have to be having surgery now. My current ENT says infection has been there so many years that the bone is probably infected too & some will probably have to be removed. I will have to wait for CT scan & surgery to know more.

July 7th, 2008
long wait, uncaring
I waited for over 40 minutes for my apointment and an additional 10 once in the exam room. Dr Wallenborn was not very friendly and seemed vague and uncaring.