Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Terrible Doctor show details Terrible Doctor
by David Partin on Jul 19th, 2013

I travelled to Asheville to get expert care. he was more interested in why i travel, than what was wrong. after a brutal exam, he said " i dont see anything. I asked "well doc, based on my symptoms maybe a scan is in order. he said no. maybe migraines. After a real doctor ordered a ct scan, two marble sized nodules on my thyroid were found. his mistreatment cost me a week of time, which is now invaluable to me. Thanks for nothing doc! Do not take you children to this hack! Maybe it's time to retire! Bastard!

He said he doesn't care show details He said he doesn't care
Jul 4th, 2012

What kind of a doctor tells a patient he doesn't care? He didn't see a problem even though I told him I was having lots of sinus headaches. He told me to rinse with a solution of Johnson's baby shampoo & water. I could not believe his recommendation. A recent x-ray from Zoe Dental caught a severe blockage of my maxillary sinus. A problem that should have been found by an otolaryngologist. All I know is, if Dr Wallenborn run a few simple tests & found the problem years ago when I went to see him I might not have to be having surgery now. My current ENT says infection has been there so many years that the bone is probably infected too & some will probably have to be removed. I will have to wait for CT scan & surgery to know more.

long wait, uncaring show details long wait, uncaring
Jul 7th, 2008

I waited for over 40 minutes for my apointment and an additional 10 once in the exam room. Dr Wallenborn was not very friendly and seemed vague and uncaring.