Dr. Peter Wallick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Wallick?

April 18th, 2016

BSN RN

Very nice, good bedside manner, does great work.

February 16th, 2016

Patient

I've been in to see Dr. Wallick for a full body check and then back for several biopsies. He has very good bedside manner & I've been very happy with my experiences with him.

September 25th, 2013

Tech

An amazing office, both my daughter and I have gone to him and he is all that we would want a Dr. and his staff to be. Well worth the average wait that we had.

September 23rd, 2013

Basil Cell Carcinoma Removal on Face

Extremely detailed, accurate and excellent. A perfectionist. You have to wait for an appointment (he is that good!), and you have to wait in his office, but all worth the wait for top notch care and results. He answered all of my questions in detail. Thank you.

March 26th, 2013

Ugly Scaring

I went to this doctor years ago for a mark o my face that Dr Peter lasered off and the results were good. SO, when my 18 year old daughter had a birthmark mole on her upper lip that she insisted she wanted removed I took her to see Dr Peter Wallick in Chambersburg PA. I trusted this mans skills since he did minor procedure on me . WELL ....when I saw my daughter after he removed that mole she looked horrible. Lip was so swollen. He said he cut from corner of nose down to top of lip. That she will have thin line if we follow instructions. Which we did. I am still horrified when I look where about a 4 mm mole once was and NOW she has a VERY Ugly 2 inch scare that is about 2mm wide. His skills are horrible. For a plastic surgeon I Expected So Much more from him. I've since learned about another plastic surgeon in our town who has high praises. My daughter has very ugly scar much bigger then the tiny mole she wanted to have removed. DON'T go to this office unless you don't mine having scaring.

August 14th, 2017