A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Walling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Walling graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Walling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Dallas Day Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thorburn Walling MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Walling practice?
- Dr. Peter Walling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Walling practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.