A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Walsh, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Walsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Thomas Walsh MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Peter Walsh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Walsh practices Aerospace Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Usaf Academy, CO.
See Colorado Springs Preventive Medicine Specialists.