A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Walter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Walter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Walter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Walter MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Walter practice?
- Dr. Peter Walter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Peter Walter practices Urology near Jamestown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Russell, PA and Warren, PA.
See Jamestown Urologists.