Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Doctor Walton hit on me and then made it seem as though it was me hitting on him. I do not like this doctor and will not return.

April 24th, 2016
This doctor made me feel uncomfortable and his bedside manners are poor. Inappropriate and unethical in nature.

February 13th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and staff
I cannot be happier with my choice of Doctor. His staff is pleasant and very quick to help you answer any questions or help with issues your having with your insurance company. I highly recommend this Doctor/office/practice. 5 stars!

July 10th, 2015
Very knowledgeable

June 14th, 2015
Excellent and caring physician
Dr. Walton has been my primary physician for many years. He is an excellent family / primary practitioner. Very caring, compassionate, and gets problems solved. You always see him, not a PA or NP. There is never a long wait, and his staff is very friendly and professional. On the occasions where I have bern sick, Dr. Walton or his staff will call to follow up and see how I am doing. Test results are reviewed and addressed very quickly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Walton as a family doctor - you will get excellent, caring, and courteous treatment.

March 9th, 2013
Great doctor. No matter what you go into the office for he makes you feel that it will all be taken care of. I had to get into a Specialist and he personally called up the doctor to get me in due to the condition I was in. He cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 6th, 2012
Saved my life
I have been seeing dr walton for a year and he has saved my life. He is a addiction doctor and for the first time in 5 years I am normal and have a good job and my family is proud, Thank you Dr Walton

September 21st, 2012
Caring & Approachable Doctor
Dr. Walton is an excellent family doctor who takes time to explain his ideas and listen. He regularly calls to follow up. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor for over 8 years now.

July 2nd, 2012
Fantastic doctor
I had somewhat of an emergency with my daughter, as a new patient the office got us right in with an appointment. Dr Walton's nurse went above and beyond. He is the first doctor we've come across in a long time that really listens and doesn't make you think he's in a rush to move on to the next patient. Highly recommend Dr. Walton.

May 17th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor, listens takes his time with you very caring, great personality. Staff always very friendly and very professional.

February 11th, 2012
We are SO fortunate
My husband and I have had the honor of having Dr. Walton as our physician since our move to Florida 7 years ago. I am an RN with 40 years of experience. He is a phenomenal diagnostician, and a sincere and caring doctor. His referrals are always top notch. I really feel like a part of his family. I would highly recommend him without hesitation.

September 6th, 2011
He is the best
I love this doctor. He will listen to you and does not rush you. I can not say enough good about him and his staff. You can get a appointment very easy and fast and no wait at all and his fee's are very low