A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Wang, Joint Replacement, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wang MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Wang practice?
- Dr. Peter Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Wang practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.