Dr. Peter Wang, MD
Joint Replacement, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine
Video profile

Total shoulder replacement at 45 show details Total shoulder replacement at 45
by S Welsh on Aug 9th, 2016

Dr Wang is a very skilled surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my total shoulder replacement, which I had done at 45 years old, but he used a newer procedure that preserves more of the bone to allow for replacement 15 years from now. There were a few appointments where I had to wait 30-60 minutes to see him, and sometimes it was hard to get a returned call from the nurses. But with the mergers, I think they are still working out the kinks in the system. Overall, I would recommend him as a doctor. Perhaps they just need better support staff.

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
Mar 17th, 2011

I've had great results from my surgery with Dr. Wang! He is intuitive, kind and caring with excellent diagnostic skills. I would highly recommend him!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Wang is a kind and caring doctor with excellent surgical skills! I was very pleased with the results of his surgery!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 3rd, 2010

Dr. Wang is one of the best doctors I have seen!

GREAT DOCTOR show details GREAT DOCTOR
Aug 21st, 2010

I had a great experience with the doctor! He took time to explain my condition to me and what needed to be done. He answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. His bedside manner is excellent and I would definitely recommend him to someone else!