A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Warinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Warinner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Warinner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warinner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Warinner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Q Warinner MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Q. Warinner practice?
- Dr. Peter Warinner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Warinner practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA and Lakeville, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.