A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Warinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Warinner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Warinner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Warinner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Warinner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Q Warinner MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Q. Warinner practice?
- Dr. Peter Warinner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Warinner practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Neurologists.