Dr. Peter Warinner Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Peter Warinner?

Posted on March 31st, 2015

The doctor's opinion gave me the impetus to have additional surgery done by Dr. Mat Liebman on my broken wrist. I appreciated the time and conversation we had about my lingering situation.

Heidi

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I generally don't post on these sites, but after reading some of the negative reviews on here I felt obligated. I was very happy with Dr. Warinner. I thought he was a very competent, thorough, and experienced doctor, with an excellent bed side manner. He had a very laid back and calm demeanor, listened attentively and was very patient. I had several tests run, including EMG and nerve conduction study. I heard horrible things about these tests, and Dr. Warinner performed them quickly, and painlessly. I have been very happy with the care I've received from this office.

Posted on June 26th, 2013

I'm confused by some of the reactions of some of the previous posts. Dr. Warriner was nothing but polite, professional and aggressive in getting to the bottom of what my husband has for symptoms. He followed up promptly when any concerns were put forth. He is very thorough in is examinations and testing. He looks you in the eye and tells you like it is. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on December 28th, 2011

We believe this doctor saved my father's life in August. He steered the various medical providers in the correct direction. From emergency MRI to emergency room to Boston transfer (to the best suited hospital to meet his needs). He gave as much time as was needed to explain all that was necessary and answer questions thoroughly. His follow up analysis and care were beyond expectations. The improvements in my dad's health have been remarkable so far. Our family owes him a good deal.

NG

Posted on July 24th, 2011

POOR bedside manner. In for the money, does not care about people in general

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I went to see Dr. Warinner in May of 2008 with numbness in my face and body and severe migraine headaches. I got an appointment right away and my wait time at the office was less than 5 minutes. Dr. Warinner displayed empathy and listened to what I had to say. He ran a few tests and had a diagnosis within two weeks. I consider Dr. Warinner to be a hero - he knew exactly what we needed to do to fix my issues. Today I am a new person and it's all thanks to him.

Posted on May 20th, 2011

After many other neuro consultations I brought extensive documentation w/prior Dr's comments, diagnosis, tests, MRI's & treatments. All that was immediately brushed off with the comment "I don't care about any of that". When I tried to refer to my notes to explain sequence of symptoms I was constantly interupted so that I wasn't able to adequately explain all that had happened. I was hoping to get another opinion on my MRI's but he only focused on my migraines which are just a small subset of symptoms. I found him arrogant with little regard for my input and dismissive of my questions. The 2nd (and last) visit was a prescription for migraine medication, which resulted in rapid heartbeat. When I called concerned about that he told me "well don't take it then". I did not get anything out of the 2 visits with him and would not recommend him to others.

The best Doctors....Dr. Peter Warinner, MD.

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Peter Warinner iss courteous and kind. The tests took 6 months but pinpointed the facts leading to an accurate Adult onset M.D. I was even prompted 2 months prior to my diagnosis with the hint that I had LGMD. I am in great hands with honest and sweet doctors. I honor and trust that I am in Great hands.

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Stay clear if you value your health. Go find a real doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2010

No persolality. No bedside manor. Arrongant,condescending and just does not seem very interested in his patients.

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Cold as ice.Talks condescendingly to patients.Acts like he doing you such a huge favor just talking to you inferior species,yet can't treat or cure anything.And this fact doesn't seem to bother him in the least.He writes weird fiction novels on the side and is only doing neurology as a hobby.And it shows.Just genuflect and kiss his ring when you enter his office.And remember it's all about him.

Posted on November 24th, 2009

Apathetic,arrogant and soulless.Not a mentor,consultant or friend.Only interested in $$$ and himself.Avoid this robot.He shouldn't be allowed to see patients.