A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Warrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Warrington, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrington graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Warrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warrington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Warrington practice?
Dr. Peter Warrington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Crum Lynne, PA and Media, PA.
See Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Springfield Family Physicians, and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.