A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Warrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Warrington is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warrington
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warrington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Warrington, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrington graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Russell Warrington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Warrington practice?
- Dr. Peter Warrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Warrington practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Crum Lynne, PA.
See Crum Lynne Family Physicians and Crum Lynne Geriatric Doctors.