A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Warrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Warrington, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Warrington graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Warrington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Russell Warrington DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Warrington practice?
- Dr. Peter Warrington has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Warrington practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Crum Lynne, PA and Media, PA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors, Springfield Family Physicians, and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.