A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Webb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Webb, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter K Webb MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Webb practice?
- Dr. Peter Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Webb practices Dermatology near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Dermatologists.